Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

No Snow, Just Ice

 I woke up to the patter of rain on the metal porch roof. The windows all covered in ice. The chicken coop wears it like a garland.

                                        The trees are heavy with it.

                                                    The crab apples glisten in it.

And, in another hemisphere, there is sunshine and no ice. This picture was borrowed from Facebook. My Joshua is on the far right, next to his girlfriend, also taking part in the same short term mission experience.

1 comment:

Lady Linda said...

I hope your son is doing well on his trip. Been keeping him in my prayers.
I hope your home sells quickly and you can be done with that part of your past completely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails