Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Wee Bit of Christmas All Year 'Round

With all the Christmas décor tucked away for another year, there is one corner where it is Christmas all year through.  The feather tree was found many years ago at a clearance sale when a local dress shop was closing its doors.  My hubby built the wooden base for it from a picture in a 1989 Country Living magazine. The ornaments, dolls, and bear have been gathered over a lifetime of collecting.

Do you have something from a holiday that you like to keep out all year round?

2 comments:

Lady Linda said...

Oh I love your tree and the idea of leaving something up ALL year. This just looks so much like you. I enjoyed this post very much. Happy New Year.
Linda

CatieAn said...

Oh I am in love with feather trees. I actually had a bin of green feathers from a company a dozen years ago to make my own. I had three made when we had a devastating house fire and that was one thing I did not replace. I love this....so vintage and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails