Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Little Christmas In My Kitchen

 I always decorate for Christmas in the kitchen. I spend so much time in there I like to be able to enjoy some seasonal decor there too.
The angel and heather wreath on the door are there all year long. The black and white wool stocking echo the black and white tiles on the floor.

                                         A yellow ware bowl filled with glass ornaments.

                                                   Painted ornaments by a friend.

                                             A tin mitten tucked with some wintry greenery.

            On the windowsill is a small "kitchen" tree, filled with kitchen related ornaments.

          Handmade ornaments from puzzle pieces and game tiles keep company with a handmade puffy paper star garland.

                                              A hand painted cup from an egg poacher.

A vintage Christmas garland, two tin trees, and a paper and tinsel Christmas greeting round out the festive touches in the kitchen. My two wooden angels were purchased many years ago at the Annapolis, NS market and are out all year round.


1 comment:

Diane Mars said...

Looks wonderful I need to add a bit of Christmas to my kitchen it's a very small yet open space a bit of a challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails