Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Random Stuff, Changing Seasons

 The chicks have been growing and this shot is from a week ago. They were getting out of their "nursery" all the time so it was time to move them.

 As their feathers were growing in it looked a lot like they were growing an extra pair of wings!

                                                I found out who was eating strawberries.

                                                  They also loved the wild grapes!

      Last Thursday was lovely and so I did some apple picking at Hall's in Brockville.

                                                     I brought home my own bushel.

             Good timing as we got a good frost that night. That was it for my garden. Lots of canning yet to be completed.  Time to give the coming cold season some consideration. Firewood is being delivered later this week.  I hope all is well with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails