Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Signs Of Autumn

 You can tell the season is changing again. Seems summer was here for but a moment. Always the way when you are super busy.
I found this great heart shaped potato in my basket from Roots Down.

                Crab apples awaiting some sort of recipe from Hall's in Brockville.

                           My sunflowers are starting to die off and the blue jays are back.

                                  I spotted our resident porcupine in our apple tree.

                                Always the first tree to begin to change in our yard.

                                                     Cool, misty mornings.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen a porcupine in years. I'm glad there are still some around and you have your dogs leashed in the evenings so not much chance of them getting close.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails